Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Post 253. I have received a death-threat!

   I  have received  a   death-threat!

Here   is  the  text   of  the  message  from   someone  who  calls   himself -:  Crosskiller   from      
info@rip.com

Good Day

     I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like   this   if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do itwithin10 days.   Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means,  and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came tous and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names,   photograph and other necessary information we needed about you.   If you
are in doubt with this I will send you to death.
Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried   out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered   them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just  felt something  good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you  first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means.    Right now my
men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you  think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE ORDIE?  It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal  with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life,   b$6,000 is all you need to spend. 
You will first of all pay $3,000 usdthen I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you andwhen the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $3,000 usd If you  are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the
assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning:
Do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will   extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want   you dead, and the person knows all members of your family as well.    For your  own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to
see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want youdead then you can use it to take any legal action.

Note: You Have 72 Hour To Respond To This Mail Or Forget It.

Good luck as I await your response.

Cross. Killer



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.437 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2852 - Release Date: 05/03/10 18:27:00



I  answered   to  please   go   ahead  as  I   would  be  grateful,   as   old   age   is   of  no  use   to  me,   but   rather   a  liability. 


What   annoys  me  is  the   abuse  of   the  internet!

2 Comments:

At May 5, 2010 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received the same exact email. Thought i'd copy a part of the email, then google it to see if i was the only one, apparently not.

What a loser, this phony cross killer!!!

btw-Are you still alive??? Justttt Kidding.

 
At May 8, 2010 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Templar said...

Anonymous........I might eventually end paying someone to bump me off as I am serious about hating old age.
But i am a miser!
i love to die with something in the Bank!
Then Catholicism taught me that suffering is good!
I shall let you know if and when I get bumped off by visiting Thee as a ghost.To hosts everything is revealed even your whereabouts.
If you happened to be a female that would be titillating.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home